Commercial Vendors are defined as those who re-sell their wares or provide a service, such as Scentsy, or Tupperware. Please note: ALL vendors having electricity under a tented area MUST have a fire extinguisher.
• Submission of this application does NOT guarantee acceptance into the 2023 Florence Center Food Truck Roll Out.
If you are accepted, you will be notified by email. Vendors will have 10 days (after the acceptance email is sent) to send in 100% of the vendor fee either through check, money order or online. If full payment has not been received with the 10 days, the vendor location will be released to other vendors.
• Failure to provide accurate information requested within this application will result in the loss of vendor space.
• A select number of each vendor type will be accepted.
• Accepted vendors will be assigned a designated parking space and will be notified 2 weeks prior to the event.
• Per the City of Florence, a City of Florence business license will NOT be required. However, all vendors will need an Event Permit for the Florence Center Food Truck Roll Out.
The cost of these permits are included in the vendor fee.
In addition, the City of Florence will no longer collect the 2% Hospitality Tax from food vendors. This tax will no longer need to be charged to customers.
• In the event of inclement weather, no refund will be issued, this is a rain or shine event.