While bags are not encouraged, the following outlines the bags that are permitted:
- Clear plastic, vinyl or PVC bags that do not exceed 12” x 6” x 12” - A logo no larger than 4.5” x 3.4” can be displayed on one side of a permissible clear bag.
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar)
- Small clutch bags no larger than 4.5” x 6.5” - approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap
- Medically necessary items (after proper inspection and tagging)
Prohibited bags include, but not limited to:
All bags will be subject to search upon arrival & any bags that exceed the permitted size will not be allowed in.
- Purses larger than a clutch bag
- Computer bags
- Diaper Bags
- Binocular cases
- Luggage of any kind
- Camera bags
- Backpacks, clinch/drawstring bags, and fanny packs that are not clear and/or exceed the size restriction
Walk-through magnetometers will be in use for all patrons. When approaching the security checkpoints at all entrances, keep all items in your pockets and bags. If you have a bag, proceed to the designated bag check areas. Clear Bags
are required. Tickets will be scanned once you are through the security checkpoint. Patrons are encouraged to arrive early and allow ample time for processing. Diapers and additional baby supplies may be carried in a clear bag. Family members, including children, are allowed to carry an approved bag into the arena.Management reserves the right to adjust these policies at any time with no prior notification.