While bags are not encouraged, the following outlines the bags that are permitted:
- Clear plastic, vinyl or PVC bags that do not exceed 12” x 6” x 12” - A logo no larger than 4.5” x 3.4” can be displayed on one side of a permissible clear bag.
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar)
- Small clutch bags no larger than 4.5” x 6.5” - approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap
- Medically necessary items (after proper inspection and tagging)
Prohibited bags include, but not limited to:
All bags will be subject to search upon arrival & any bags that exceed the permitted size will not be allowed in.
- Purses larger than a clutch bag
- Computer bags
- Diaper Bags
- Binocular cases
- Luggage of any kind
- Camera bags
- Backpacks, clinch/drawstring bags, and fanny packs that are not clear and/or exceed the size restriction
Management reserves the right to adjust these policies at any time with no prior notification.