When planning your event, there are several options to consider in the planning process. There are two major expenses you will
incur for your event; the first is the room rental expense and then the catering (F&B) expense. Each of those expenses requires
a separate contract
1.) Our room rental rate includes:
- House sound with (1) Podium & (1) Corded Microphone
- Event Manager, (1) Housekeeper, (1) Operations Manager
- Room set-up
- Skirted Registration table and (2) Chairs
- FREE Parking
- High Speed Wi-Fi
Event Logistics will consist of equipment needs, staffing requirements, room set up and any additional needs required.
The room rental fee does not
include ancillary charges such as AV equipment, dance floor, risers, or staging, these charges are
added to your bill at settlement. Your assigned Event Manager will guide you thru the set up expenses process. The room is
contracted for your use from 8AM until 11:59PM. As you add equipment or extras, this helps us determine which room would
accommodate your guests and needs the best.
To assist in determining the size of the room needed for your event, below are questions we ask:
Remember, the more equipment used requires more space.
2.) Catering-Food and Beverage Fees
- Do you prefer a buffet or plated meal to be served? (Buffet requires more space)
- Will you be hosting bar service or a cash bar?
- Do you opt for a head table? If so, how many would be seated?
- Will you need AV equipment? Projector? Large Screen?
- Do you have a DJ or Band? If you hired a band, how many musicians are there?
- Do you prefer a dance floor?
- Do you need a gift or cake table?
Savor…Florence catering by SMG is the exclusive
caterer for the Florence Center, there is no outside catering allowed. Our Executive Chef and his staff have the experience and creativity to satisfy the most discriminating tastes, accommodate special requests and provide impeccable service therefore outside catering is not available. These details will be handled by our Food and Beverage Director. She will compile your catering contract after working directly with you to discuss the menu options, beverages, and any other related expenses. She will be able to consult with you on decorations, menus, bar fees, and if any tablecloth rentals are requested. Your choice of white and off white linens are included with the contract, specific colors theme are available for special order.
If you are planning on serving alcohol, please be aware if the following regulations:
- Police officers are needed at any event in which alcohol will be distributed. At a 4-hour minimum charge.
- You will need to purchase your alcohol through Savor.
- Alcoholic beverages may not be brought onto the premises or removed from the premises.
- Florence Center employees must dispense all Alcoholic Beverages.
We thank you for your consideration for our facility.